Monday, January 31, 2005

Gilbert O'Sulllivan's tribute to my pillow-

unless you are familiar with the Gilbert O'Sullivan song "Alone Again, Naturally", this particular post is going to seem a bit stupid. But allow me to assure you from the outset that it's brilliant. Please remember to sing the post. not this part. it will be self-evident.

Oh pillow of buckwheat
where did first we meet?
at a k-mart display of items seen on tv by me
little did i know
that i would love you so
i'd be whisked away
to another day
on your grainy midnight O-cean
asleep again, naturally

if you need me to sing it for you, i can. email me. i'll give you the number.
"you give me yer number, i call you up, you act like a p****, don't interrupt..."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have to take you up on that offer to sing it for me.

Maybe I can get you to email me the mp3, too.

Sorry I am so boring this morning, but it is early here.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a very good imagination. I guess that you sing alto, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Grain pillows can be made extra cozy by heating them up.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

That anonymous was me. I don't know why that happened, but I staunchly refuse to read anything into it. The universe is my friend.

11:56 AM  
Blogger la fille du fromage said...

hmmm...if i were a boy, i would sing alto. i currently sing alta.
signed, Che Guevara

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

fille-
Maybe you would enjoy this blog. I found it the other day, and feel quite comfortable there so far.
http://kimssuitcase.blogspot.com/

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never sang it to me :(

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Who Links Here