Sunday, January 30, 2005

my culture's active- like in yogurt

yeah. that was pretty much it. i always have loved the idea of there being active little creatures in yogurt that fight the evil yeasties. too bad they put so much sugar in yogurt. seems so counter-productive. i've been very lackluster feeling lately and that's why i haven't posted. sometimes i feel like a leah in a world of rachels.
occasionally i wonder if some of my friends think i drink too much- like when they say, "hey, maybe you have a problem." but then they will haul off and buy me a forty! what's that about? are they part of the problem or part of the solution? i don't like the idea that you can't be part of both.
i'm still in the land of ice and snow. in the past two weeks we've gotten probably over two feet of snow. i kind of miss my cat. i've had lots of headaches because the doctor did something goofy to me.
i feel like listening to comfort music. i love eating macaroni and cheese and chili. listening to the carpenters is kind of like eating macaroni and cheese and chili. it makes me feel a little ashamed but kind of comfortable on the inside.
do you guys believe in parallel universes? do you think that everything that has ever happened is still going on somewhere? i used to think that, but i don't anymore. so why do i still sort of believe in time travel? it doesn't make sense. i wish i made sense and i wish i didn't have to worry about making sense to others. these things drain my essence and make me down. spinal meningitis got me down. i recommend ween to everyone. everyone. i also recommend Hurricane as a suitable and cheaper substitute to Olde E.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Leah sounds much prettier than Rachel.
I feel quite like shit myself.
In an parallel universe somewhere I came to visit last week to find out what had happened to you, and we're out walking in the snow right now, sober, planning your upcoming trip to Sweden. What doctor? What Goof?
This is, it seems, a time of exposures. I, for one, am unshakeoffable. Unless you should want me to go back to my own alternate universe, of course, in which case I will oblige.
Be of good will,
Bärnsten.

5:26 PM  
Blogger la fille du fromage said...

what time is it there? my piano instructor just went to sweden, she said there was a hurricane...were you affected?
i'm sorry life in general is so horrible. i feel so responsible for it all.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People say the same thing to me about my time spent blogging. The worthless savages.

I wonder what would happen if I ate raw yeast? Hmm. Something I might be tempted to try some day ;)

What did your doc do to you, btw???

5:39 PM  
Blogger la fille du fromage said...

doubled my prozac.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. It is amazing to me I have never been on the prozac.

6:02 PM  
Blogger la fille du fromage said...

thanks, j-logic!
i'm sure you can beat match with the best of them.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Who Links Here