Thursday, January 20, 2005

Boohbah

The most fascinating and addictive site known to man or infant. I could spend hours without blinking or even thinking of blinking. Strap on yer huggies and check it out if you have a few hours to be hyp-mo-tized! Please. I beg of you. Click the title link. Enter Boohbah land. Move your mouse around. Click on bubbles and horns and boxes and circles. It makes me lightheaded and weak. Colours circles green box spiral road of bubbles everything hangs in air pure colour air look there's mommy click click floating falling floating poopie poopie

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afeared, but I will click nonetheless.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just crazy talk. Thousands of hours of slackjawed fun and confusion.

It pains me to admit I could nto figure out some of the puzzles, or whatever they are.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Having just cured the computer, and being indescribably relieved by the fact that it now does more or less what I tell it to, I am unwilling to download the "flash" file necessary to see this. Have to wait until after councel, when Johan wakes up. Puzzles, he says?

2:20 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

One of the reasons I stalk you is the difference between our time zones. It's almost bedtime for me, and you have not as yet made an internet appearance. I check and I check. I must resign myself to checking blogs in the morning instead of at night, as I am wont to do.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Greg Garvin said...

Oh my! Our red planet is so bland compared to babeuphoria!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Who Links Here