Thursday, November 18, 2004

Rabid Pigeons and "the Circle of Fifths"

Is a rabid pigeon one that is wearing a kippa? I'm no pigeon expert (i don't know where they keep their babies either, folks. i know it's a hot topic in certain circles), but I'm pretty sure one rammed into the side of house around 9am with the force of something very forceful and alarming. The kind of loud forcefulness that makes you say shit in bed and stick your head under the covers. Poor pigeon. You want I should teach you how to fly?
Then Michelle came over around noonish and gave me one heck of a piano lesson. I started off feeling sorry that I hadn't practiced just a wee bit more, but she makes me feel like a million bucks! I know deep in her heart she wants to teach me methodically, but when I ask the right questions she jumps ahead and I get a glimple of the secret piano society. I am now in the know on "the circle of fifths". I wish I could say they were elusive because "the elusive circle of fifths" has a nice ring to it, but there isn't too much elusive about notes and mathematics. It's all math, man. Convince me not, for I already am.
Tiberius sat on my hand while I played and she said that was a first for her teaching career. My fecal instincts alerted me to his desire to poop just in time. Aha! The world ain't got nothing on me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You want I should teach you to fly?" reminds me of the pigeons (that I believe were supposed to be some sort of spoof of The Godfather) from that cartoon Animaniacs. It's been a while since I thought of that. Good stuff. I would also like to know more about your fecal instincts, please.

-Tesia

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need this crazy info too. I am still playing one handed. well, I play with both hands but one at a time....

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Who Links Here