Saturday, October 23, 2004

ouch. my throat

derrick just gave me everclear in attempt to clear snot from my throat. instead, it has turned my snot into liquid acid. the scarlett queen wrote me today. her vitriolic acerbity (is that a word?) is very, VERY evident. man. my throat burns SO badly. i need to go home. i have to work tomorrow. the latest article by the accountz recievable sup on the onion is hilarious. my throat will soon combust. it's one a.m. i wish to be asleep. tonight, i ran into stefan and mikey. they were at the old toad. my food was yummy. i have to go. throat on fire. sleep inevitable.

1 Comments:

Blogger brendar said...

Hmm? Everclear as an analgesic never thought of that. Have you tried gargling with acetone or maybe paint thinner? Hope you feel better.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Who Links Here