Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Areola Concerto No.7

Well, we were planing on seeing bob log iii last night. At the last minute, I drank lots of merlot and it seemed like every bit as reasonable an idea to stay home and clap one's own titties together. Perhaps I will start playing the piano with my breasts. I will start a new genre of club- the titty piano bar. There will be titty opuses performed on weekends. opuses.
If you have any suggestions or would like to give your financial patronage to this sure fire hit of an idea, let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenn said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Nice contents you've got here.
How'd you find my site anyways? -sevenzero9.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Greg Garvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Who Links Here