Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rumsfeld Suspected of Foul Play in Saget Scheduling Conflict

so, it looks like we are rid of rumsfeld, but who do we get in place of him but another Bush family friend. great. in some of his parting remarks, rumsfeld blamed lack of support for the Iraqi war on the 'complexity of the situation being to difficult to comprehend' for most of this countries citizens. ridiculous! certain things do boil down. for example, cabbage and international politics. and if we're all so dumb, why waste so much life and money defending a nation of idiots?
and why are the elderly running our country? and since they are, why aren't we sending them in to throw their lives away for the cause that only they are wise enough to comprehend? rochester has plenty of those electric wheelchair thingymajigs we could donate to the elderly infantry. let THEM go out in a blaze of glory, i say. when 70 year olds start making bad decisions, we usually put them in a home, not give them more power. who gets to decide who's senile and who isn't? i'm irritated.
oh, and just so you know, bob saget's slated appearance at the auditorium today has been cancelled due to a conflict with his tv schedule....!!!??? must have an old person booking his appointments. i need to start watching more television.

7 Comments:

Blogger brendar said...

She emerges from taciturn slumber only to lambaste the elderly. It is frustrating isn't it? Especially when you think back to all of the good advice that was ignored. I must admit though I don't get the Saget bit.

6:42 AM  
Blogger la fille du fromage said...

i just happened to read a notice in a local paper that Bob Saget had a scheduled local appearance that had been cancelled due to a confllict with his television schedule. I don't watch television and was truly surprised that Bob Saget was still a viable television personality.
And I really do love the elderly. As Gloria Estefan once sang, "don't you know you always hurt the one you love, and though it's torture baby, i can't get enough".
The rest of that song, I'd rather not dedicate to the elderly.
I miss my favourite martians. i hope your family is well.

1:49 PM  
Blogger la fille du fromage said...

ps: Brendar, you know there are some kidnapped people covering part of your blog, right? I hope they are found and all, but I can't read. Or maybe it's my computer screen. I'll check on that. Also, what happened to the Comments thingy at the bottom of your posts? How do I comment? Confusion at every turn.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Hoj!
I second that!
I've been considering gradually getting around to maybe commenting on Brendar's, and now I can't!

5:41 AM  
Blogger la fille du fromage said...

It's like a blast from the past! Remember how your initial introduction into blogspot-land involved you not being able to comment on martian blogs without getting a user id?
So long ago. Our glory days of blogging.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Indeed I do. Those were the days, my friend, we thought da da da da.
Actually, I think it's just a question of evolution.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Hun?
cheap hydrocodone

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Who Links Here