Thursday, July 28, 2005

69.207.187

hello 69.207.187.
how are you today?
stop looking at my blog!

sorry, i have an obsessed bad-mouthing stalker. 69.207.187 is her IP address.
so, i started seeing this REALLY nice older woman who is a licensed therapist. the last therapist i tried was a skinny man who wore a shell necklace that seemed permanantly embedded in his chest hair. that gave me the hibby-jibbies.
this new woman is wonderful and caring and offers very helpful suggestions and i feel affection for her.
ALERT ALERT run on sentence ALERT ALERT
so, i hear that the lady who used to give me piano lessons is going to move into my apartment when i move out in a few weeks. that should be interesting since she can't talk to me anymore and she is going to be my neighbor. i am just moving next door- next door in the same building.
do you want my address? i would love some mail! heh.
do you know what i find most annoying about this whole divorce and disfellowshipment mess, apart from the fact that curtis is my friend and i miss him? it's that people constantly show pity for people who are EVERY bit as guilty as me and who are even now doing things deceptive and worse than me. i've talked to curt about this and he tells me that things will eventually come to light and people will realize the mistakes they have made in judgement.
time truly is a harsh mistress and i am an obsessed person. i remember what it was like to not know what true anger felt like. i miss those days.
sometimes i think i am going crazy.
i will talk to the nice lady about this. oddly enough, her name is jeanne.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these biblical lawyers, who hold to the letter but ignore the spirit of everything.

I suppose they type on very quiet keyboard, and have very thick mousepads. From libraries. Where very thinlipped old ladies say shhh! at the slightest sound.

You can change your blog url though, you know, though. Might be something to think about. Why give them one one way to annoy you?

I have been being stalked lately on the blog, too. I have had to change my blog and eventually I just gave the stupid thing up. I'm too sexy for my blog, I guess.

I also did something very evil I'd rather not specify. I didn't think I had the innate ability, but apparently everyone does, though a part of me feels like I never had a choice. Oh well.

Maybe a change would do you good...you could get out of that town, and move to the big city, or something. You will look saintly in comparison to your peers, instead of just being saintly in comparison to your peers who hide their sins behind a veil.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I hope my presence here is not unwelcome, too.

12:55 AM  
Blogger la fille du fromage said...

so, why are YOU anonymous? you sound familiar...
i don't suppose you are unwelcome.
now i am curious about your evil deed though.
i don't think i did anything evil, per se. and i've talked about what it was. i therefore declare it a rule that you can't say you did an evil thing without disclosing the details. the death is in the details, you know.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it turns out there is some search that can show you every single post someone has made in every single blog. It is really disturbing.

Great if you are a stalker, not so great if you do have a stalker.

So, since I do have a couple of highly annoying ones I don't post registered or have a blog any more. No matter how simple a pleasure something is, there is someone who seems willing to go to great lengths to utterly crush any bit of joy I gain from it.

I didn't mean to imply you had done anything evil, though there is a certain almost betty coltrainesque quality to the whole situation. Minus the guns. Well, so far, anyhow.

I would have done it 5 years ago in your shoes, regardless of any other opportunities you might have wanted to pursue. Maybe not, though...I stayed with my ex a very long time even though I wasn't really happy, just because of relationship inertia and because I didn't think I had any chance to find someone who was more right for me. Well, and because she's hot.

As for details, I find myself unable to divulge them for now, but maybe I will email you some time.

I hope jasmine enjoys living in your filthy den on iniquity, or however you spell that. I got a good laugh at your response to her. I thought of adding something, but sometimes my sense of humor is a bit over the top so I decided to give it a pass.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

If her name is Jeanne, I'm glad you like her.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realize that I did not read very carefully, so my last comments don't make much sense and seem a bit mean.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Glitzy said...

I wonder if this anon has anything to do with perl reg expressions


Sorry to hear you have a stalker, fille. I was a bit confused and had to catch up. Good luck with your therapist. Cheers!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am who you think, but it's not about what you think.

At this point, I don't think anything that happened with regards to that nutjob which I could do would be evil.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Who Links Here