Wednesday, April 20, 2005

there's a star man waiting in the sky

why's he gotta be so fly
and why'd he make my mommy cry
he's a star man
...smushy smushy smootch

well. pardon my absence. AbSense. Absinthe.
Tiberius sends his greetings. It feels really strange and wholey unnatural to return to blogging right now. I feel creepy and taciturn.
I have so much to say that I feel like if I opened my mouth (i.e.keyboard) and let words spill in a vomitous flow that the massive density of it all would create a literary blackhole.
As y'all know, blackholes is serious business.

6 Comments:

Blogger Greg Garvin said...

Blackhole or no -- so good to have you back.

9:43 PM  
Blogger brendar said...

OOOH! She's back! Write something funny!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I think she'll blow my mind.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is awkward at times, and awkward to even speak of, but I am sure that the people of blogland will be interested in all the things you have to say after such a long absense.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Glitzy said...

glad you're back. looking forward to your posts :)

3:26 PM  
Blogger Pure Ecstasy said...

I like Star Man the song, but not Star Man the movie. That movie sucked. Stephen Hawking was totally wrong about blackholes, and now he's having to eat MAJOR crow, which is hard to do in that wheel chair.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Who Links Here